Due to COVID 19, we are only accepting prepaid orders on this item.
Are you looking for a special gift for your family/friends/lover/yourself? This engraved Sunflower Necklace is a great gift that everyone will appreciate!
❤ Made exclusively of high-quality materials, the sunflower necklace is nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free and hypoallergenic. Wear it as long as you like without the itch, skin stains, and harmful reactions of cheap metals. Gift this necklace today knowing it will provide all-day comfort and positive impressions.
❤ Every necklace comes complete with an adjustable chain for ideal length and comfort between 48cm - 53cm (17.5in + 19.4in). Easy to adjust the chain, perfect for any person or occasion, and comfortable for long hours of wear.
We know how much you love our jewellery so we have created a small guide as to how you can make your jewellery last a long time.
- Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts and acids. Our skin transfers all of these, See below for some tips to keep your fashion jewelries from tarnishing.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with a moisture-absorbing product like 3M's silver protector strips or the small silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection. Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy. Store clean and dry in a soft cloth containers to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.