Entangling a glowing heart in the warmth of silver. It is a glow in the dark heart shaped crystal encased in a silver setting which enhances its design artistically. This piece symbolizes the love everlasting, how beautifully it holds on to you and how gracefully it molds around you. Just like this intimate piece that compliments your every outfit and at any occasion.
How to use
Glow Jewellery absorbs daylight and then glows in the dark. In the absence of light, you can energize it with the LED torch too. Put light of the torch on filled material inside the pendant for 30 seconds and the pendant will start glowing. Pendant glows for approximately 1 hour.
We know how much you love our jewellery so we have created a small guide as to how you can make your jewellery last a long time.
- Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts and acids. Our skin transfers all of these, See below for some tips to keep your fashion jewelries from tarnishing.
- Thoroughly wipe each piece of jewelry with a soft, clean cloth as soon as you remove it. The goal is to remove any oil, salt or acid contaminants and to dry the piece.
- Store your fashion jewelry in its case, or in your jewelry box, with a moisture-absorbing product like 3M's silver protector strips or the small silica packets that typically come packaged with suitcases and shoes. If you don't have access to moisture-absorbing materials, make sure each jewelry piece is thoroughly dry, then seal it into a ziplock plastic bag for storage.
- Dry your hands before handling, or putting on, any piece of fashion jewelry from your collection. Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Minor tarnish can be buffed off with a jewelry polishing cloth, but cleaning heavy tarnish may also remove some gold or silver plate from the piece, so go easy. Store clean and dry in a soft cloth containers to avoid scratching the items; store individual pieces separately.